We hire in 46 of the United States. We do not hire in Alaska, California, Hawaii or Washington D.C. for Work From Home.
*Only professionals with the ability to work full-time will be considered*
You will be taking calls from customers who have Internet and/or Cable TV issues. This program has a strong upsell component with a bonus commission for top metrics.
Interested in working for a company with a proven track record of success? Do you want to be a part of a company equally invested in customer and employee satisfaction? Do not let this opportunity pass you by!
If you desire…
- To be a part of a large and supportive team
- Extensive paid training
- Unlimited advancement opportunities
- Performance bonuses
- Sales Incentives
- Unique recognition programs
- A High school diploma or GED
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience
- Direct client contact technical support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills
- Excellent problem diagnosis and problem solving skills
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with CRM applications (preferred)
- Previous sales experience (preferred)
Minimum Home Office Requirements:
- 2.0 Ghz Dual Core or better processor
- 2 GB RAM (some employment opportunities require a minimum of 4 GB RAM)
- 10 GB available hard drive space
- Sound card
- Windows 7, including Windows 8 and 8.1
(Note: some employment opportunities are available for consultants with only Windows Vista installed)
- Dual ear (designed to minimize audio interference from outside sources)
- Noise cancelling microphone
- Minimum Internet speeds of 1 Mbps upload and 3 Mbps download. Regardless, your connection must in all cases continuously support outstanding call quality and high speed interactive response rates while working with client tools. When you connect to the Internet, the upload and download speeds you experience will vary based on a variety of factors including the configuration of your computer, the number of concurrent users at in your household, the speed of the Websites you or others in your household are accessing, network or Internet congestion outside of your household, and other factors. Stated speeds and uninterrupted use of Internet service are typically not guaranteed by Internet access providers. During peak hours, actual upload and download speeds will likely be lower than speeds promised to you in “as fast as” packages offered to you by your provider. Therefore, this company cannot predict with certainty that the results from a speed test will, in fact, support the outstanding call quality or interactive speeds requirements our consultants need. Generally speaking, the faster the upload and download speed of your Internet connection, the better.
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.com/for-job-seekers/pre-qualify/