We hire in 46 of the United States. We do not hire in Alaska, California, Hawaii or Washington D.C. for Work From Home.
This position includes providing technical support to team members, conducting analysis, providing solutions and resolving issues. The Help Desk Analyst is also responsible for maintaining knowledge on all core systems being utilized by the Brand Ambassadors and management team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other responsibilities may be assigned.
- Enthusiastically supports the company’s service philosophy of providing internal customers with a remarkable customer experience.
- Provides to the team an extension of the company’s culture – to always be helpful, responsive, and respectful to one another.
- Monitors technical support requests to make sure calls, email, and chats are responded to and resolved in a timely fashion to meet or exceed expected service level standards (SLS).
- Oversees the company’s implementations for clients, serving as an internal expert reviewing reports and providing insights.
- Meets daily and/or weekly with the Technology team to review progress of projects assigned to the team or team members, best-practices and procedures, and compliance with the company’s policies.
- Works directly with other company team members to ensure that Help Desk Analyst coverage and availability supports SLS.
- Participates in the training of new Helpdesk Specialists.
- Handles escalated technical support requests and finds resolutions suitable to users with positive results.
- Assists with the administration of or directly administers systems necessary to the company’s business processes and Help Desk Analyst team functionality.
- Monitors system status and report anomalies.
- Actively contributes to ongoing process improvement.
- Contributes to large-scale projects as needed.
- Administers management policies and procedures.
- Professional technical degree and relevant technology experience or a Bachelors degree in a technical area such as Computer Science is preferred; High School Diploma, GED or equivalent may be substituted given related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on technical experience.
- Flexible/adaptable and able to keep up with fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task.
- Leadership and motivational skills; able to empower people to perform at a high level.
- Willing to provide emergency coverage in a mission critical 24/7/365 environment as needed.
- Flexible schedule. Able to work days, nights, and weekends as needed. Available via cell phone as required. Able to anticipate, successfully negotiate and solve problems. Able to resolve conflicts when they arise.
- Strong technical, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Practical experience using software that tracks technical support issues.
- Practical experience with call center operations, a plus.
- Practical experience using Interactive Intelligence’s Customer Interaction Center a plus.
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal and employment reference security check.
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted online using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.