We hire in 46 of the United States. We do not hire in Alaska, California, Hawaii or Washington D.C. for Work From Home.
We are seeking at-home telephone data collectors collecting data on a variety of subjects, such as: education, the environment, health and transportation.
Candidates must be able to work 15-40 hours per week, during the following times: evenings (5pm-10pm EST), late evenings (9pm-12am EST), and weekends (Sat. 10a-6pm EST, Sun. 2pm-9pm EST).
This is a Part-time position.
- be 18 or older
Meet the following At-Home Equipment requirements at the time of application:
- Analog landline phone service
- A corded telephone with a hands-free corded headset
- A reliable Windows-based (Windows 7 or later) PC computer, and ability to upgrade as security and operational requirements change.
- Anti-virus and anti-spyware software installed with current and updated virus definitions
- Internet Explorer (IE) installed – most current non-beta version
- Up-to-date Shockwave and Acrobat Reader software installed (can be downloaded for free)
- Regular in-home access to a printer
- A wired high speed internet connection (cable, DSL or fiber optic only) with a minimum of 5 mbps download speed
- Connection must be hard-wired with Ethernet cable connection during working hours. Use of wireless routers, WIFI, not permitted
- A webcam with video and audio functionality that can be connected to your work computer (ability to set up a Skype account and install appropriate software for home work environment verifications)
- A quiet private and secure work space to conduct interviews (does not have to be a dedicated office, but work environment must be quiet and secure during work hours, including training)
- VoIP – such as Magic Jack, Vonage or Skype
- Digital voice – such as bundled cable packages, or Verizon FiOS, Comcast XFinity
- Cell phones
- Satellite internet/phone service – such as Dish
- Features (e. g. call waiting, voice mail, call forwarding, etc.) must be disabled during working hours
- Long distance service is NOT required
- Cordless phones and Bluetooth headsets are not permitted
Any offer of employment will be contingent upon receipt of acceptable results from a background screening based on the specific position which will include, at a minimum, criminal records history.
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.