We hire in 47 of the United States. We do not hire in Alaska, California, Hawaii or Washington D.C. for Work From Home.
Do you thrive working in a fast paced environment? Would you enjoy helping people over the phone while working from home?
Help us by making a difference and enriching our customer’s experience during stressful moving times. With over 16,000 locations around the nation, we are looking for exciting and enthusiastic U-Box Agents to assist our customers with rental inquiries about our portable units. Enjoy working from the comfort of your home!
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy helping people during stressful times
- You are enthusiastic and empathetic and love creating an enjoyable experience
- Love a challenge and willing to learn different systems and multi-tasking
- Thrive on a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- You have the perfect office free of distractions and background noise
- You like U.S. geography and finding different locations on the map
- You have the ability to diffuse stressful situations
- Building rapport and strengthening relationship with customers and team members
- Part-time – hours vary during slow and busy seasons
Qualified applicants will also need to meet the following technical requirements:
- USB Headset with noise-cancelling – a headset that plugs into your computer for use during calls.
- High-speed internet – Download and upload of 2MB or greater and ping speed below 70ms)
PC or laptop that meets the following requirements:
- Operating System – Windows 7 or 8
- Processor – 1 GHz Intel Pentium P4 processor or better
- Memory – minimum of 2 GB of RAM Memory
- Anti-virus software (AVG – free recommended version / *McAfee, Comodo and Kaspersky are not compatible)
- Browser – Internet Explorer or Chrome
- Your computer needs to be physically connected to the modem by a cable. Wireless connectivity, such as connectivity via a wireless router, is not acceptable.
The competition for this role is fierce, 100% commitment during training is required for a successful career.
- Paid 4 week training from home
This is a work from home position.
- Sun – 10am to 10pm
- Mon – 10am to 10pm
- Tue – 10am to 10pm
- Wed – 10am to 10pm
- Thu – 10am to 10pm
- Fri – 10am to 10pm
- Sat – 10am to 10pm
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our Pre-Qualify Form.