Veterans Benefit First Level Support (MEO-501J)
Hiring States: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana , Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska , Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota , Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Do you have an appreciation for our nation’s heroes?
Supporting our veterans is one way we can all say thank you to those that have served our country. In this position, you will be accepting inbound calls from Veterans regarding information about their basic benefits. The majority inquiries you will receive originate from a mailer or other marketing materials sent to Veterans regarding their benefits. You will answer many of the most frequently asked questions regarding these benefits.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Answer inbound calls about benefits
- Provide exceptional customer care along with accurate information
- High Call Volume Environment
Skills & Core Competencies for Your Success in this position:
- Exhibit outstanding customer care skills including active listening, empathy, precise documentation and the ability to offer information in a pleasant, professional manner
- Intermediate to advanced computer skill proficiency and familiarity with internet usage required
- Appreciation and respect for those that have served our nation as a Veteran of our military support services.
- 18 years of age or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
You will train from Monday- Friday 6 am-2:30 pm or 8 am-4:30 pm or 11:30-8pm Your training time will coincide with your shift selection you cannot choose a different training time!
You will train for one week on the job will be in a virtual classroom with other students, learning the ins and outs of our client software.
Upon successful graduation from class (which can include tests on your knowledge from the training materials), you will begin working your scheduled shift.
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.