Virtual Assistant/Concierge (MEO-532)
Currently hiring from the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
All employees get to work from the comfort of their own home. Virtual Assistants are full time employees that work from 9AM–6PM each weekday. Starting base pay is $11/hr with opportunities for growth.
We’re also happy to announce that all employees qualify for benefits (medical, vision, and dental)! We told you our people are important to us.
Our community of Assistants work with a variety of interesting and diverse clients, helping them lead their best lives by taking care of the details. They schedule his board meeting, research speaking opportunities to promote her new book, book his team’s Mexican getaway, and help plan her daughter’s 5th birthday party.
With a computer and an Internet connection, our assistants act as the right hand and left brain of the world’s busy professionals, helping them maintain that perfect image that makes people wonder, “How do they do it all?”
- Service driven. Egos must be checked at the door.
- Lifelong learner. We want to help you grow personally and professionally.
- Personal integrity. We put our best foot forward and always act with honor.
- Highly adaptable. We operate within a highly diverse and constantly changing environment.
- Creative problem solver. You won’t know everything but you need to figure things out as you go.
- Attention to detail. Excellence is borne out in the details.
- Organization. Our busy clients will lean on your organizational ability.
- Written and verbal communication. Our reputation rests on our ability to communicate effectively.
- Time-management skills. We have work to do, and it needs to get done on time.
Tools and Tech:
- Google Suite: Gmail, Calendar, Chrome, Drive, Plus, Hangouts, Voice
- Microsoft Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Online productivity tools: LastPass, Harvest Time Tracking, Grasshopper
- Personal computer
- Personal telephone
- High-speed Internet connection
- You must be 18 or older to apply
- Eligible to work in the United States
- At least one year of college (minimum of 24 college credits earned)
- Located in one of the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CO, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- Be able to work full-time (i.e., 40 hours per week)
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.