While exact requirements vary by Employer and position, these are the minimum basics.
– High School Diploma/GED
– Able to work a set schedule which often includes weekends & full-time training hours
– PC (no Mac’s) with minimum 1 GHz to 1.5 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM, 40 GB free space
– Strong computer navigation skills (move between multiple windows and programs)
– Type at least 25 words or per minute (practice www.typingtest.com prior to applying)
– Existing High Speed Internet service (no Wireless)
– Quiet noise free home office space, free of distractions
– Clear speaking voice
Our Work-At-Home positions are customer service and/or tech support type positions. Example positions would be telephonic, medical case management, medical billing, Sales, CSR, Reservations. We partner with the leading, national Work-at-home companies.
Receiving SSDI and/or SSI benefits and want to see if you qualify for our jobs, click here to submit a Pre-Qualify form.