Jobs for Social Security Beneficiaries
We Create Job Opportunities for Citizens on SSDI/SSI through the Ticket to Work Program
Employment Options is provides free job placement as part of the national and voluntary Social Security Ticket to Work program.
To Qualify For Our Free Services:
- Currently receiving SSDI and/or SSI benefits (non-retirement).
- Must be between the ages of 18-64.
- Must Have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must reside in one of the 47 states that we serve.
—-We serve all states –except-– AK, CA, HI. We do -not- serve Washington, DC for Work at Home
To Apply For Our Services and Jobs Opportunities:
Click on and submit the appropriate application below:*
* Work at Home minimum requirements
For over 20 years, we have helped thousands of candidates with:
- Work at Home or Community placement
- Assessing skills and abilities
- Choosing suitable jobs
- Preparing a resume
- Application completion
- Interview practice
- Free online events – Webinars and Job Fairs
TICKET TO WORK SUCCESS STORIES:
Lisa Seeley is a person who had agoraphobia and panic disorder. Through the program she found work as a job counselor and now helps others just like her find meaningful employment.
Lori Adler is a person who has suffered with depression, anxiety and obsessive compulsive issues. Now she helps educate others about the program and jobs.
Lori and Lisa used the program to test the waters\’ of trying to work again with the help of Employment Options!