JOB FAIR IS NOW OVER
Chat hours for Thursday, August 22, 2013
10:00am EST-12:00pm EST
1:00pm EST-5:00pm EST
You already fix your friends’ smartphones and MP3 players, why not get paid for it?
Take control of your career doing something you already love. Kelly Services® is hiring Technical Support Advisors, the perfect job for gamers, to work at home for one of the world’s most iconic tech brands. As a Kelly Technical Support Advisor, you won’t just give customers answers; you’ll provide your unique expertise-all from the comfort of your favorite gaming chair.
Our Technical Support Advisors work independently in a collaborative virtual environment that offers both stability and bonus compensation.
We know gamers have the competence and drive to excel in an online, performance-based environment and we’re looking to promote our Technical Support Advisors as far as their skills can take them.
If you’re passionate and knowledgeable about technology, we would love to give you a chance to share your expertise. Elite or not, our paid virtual training covers everything you need to know. We’ll also furnish all the tools you’ll need, including Kelly-owned equipment, to help you provide the best customer service experience possible.
So if you love technology, but hate cubicles and commutes, take this opportunity to start your work from home career supporting one of the most innovative and admired Companies in the world.
Work should be something we do, not somewhere we go. So save your gas money and pursue your passion with Kelly Services.
For this job you must have:
– A High School Diploma or GED.
– Part of the essential job functions are to operate the following equipment, telephone, computer, smart phone, MP3 player, and navigate through a computer and a web browser.
– Strong sales skills in order to up sell the customers protection plan.
– Strong customer service skills and a passionate aptitude for technology.
A Home Office:
– A home based environment that is quiet and free from distractions.
– Either broadband cable or ISDN high speed internet service or be willing to install service.
– A traditional voice grade phone service using a Public Switch Telephone Network, commonly referred to as a Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS line) or a VoIP phone service or be willing to install one.
-The hours of operation are from 7:00AM and 12:30AM EST Monday- Friday and 8:30AM and 11:30PM EST Saturday and Sunday.
– This is a part time position at least 24 hours per week.
– Shifts can fall anywhere between 3:00PM to 11:30PM EST, including required weekend hours.
– Employees will be required to flex up to full time hours, 36-40 hours per week, at the request of our client for up to 4 weeks at a time. these flex periods are approximately 3 times per year and normally occur late spring-early summer, fall, and the holiday season.
-Open availability to work on all holidays including Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, and the Fourth of July.
-Open availability to attend 4 weeks of virtual training from 3:00PM – 9:30PM EST Monday – Friday.
If you are interested in this work from home opportunity please CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
Call us toll-free at 888.243.4535 with questions.