You Have Been Invited To The Professional Ambassador Program!
Expand your income and your ability to help others on SSDI/SSI find Work At Home (or) Community Jobs by providing qualified referrals to Employment Options!
Who Can Be A Professional Ambassador? This is an “invitation only” program at this time and primarily includes Ticket to Work Employment Networks, Non-Profit agencies, and industry professionals who want to help more people with disabilities return to work through the Ticket to Work Program!
Sign-Up Process- 4 Simple Steps:
- Fill Out the Official Affiliate User Form Link https://profaffilate.ositracker.com/refer
- You Will Receive An Email from OmniStar (Check Spam/Junk folder.)
- Follow the Account Set Up Instructions on the OmniStar website.
- The OmniStar System Will Generate A Unique Link for you to share with others.
HOW IT WORKS:
- If the MEO application is filled out completely, it will register as a “sale” and you will earn $25.00.
- For each qualified application that becomes a client, you earn $100.00.*
*Remember for an application to be qualified:
- You must collect the answer to all 3 of the qualifying items listed in the requirements section above.
- You must submit their contact information and the answers to the questions to the Ambassador Coordinator email address.
(Failure to submit will result in nonpayment.)
- All Ambassador commissions will be paid via Paypal monthly after the month closes. If you need a Paypal account, click here.
- Duplicate applications will be excluded from payments.
- Employment Options reserves the right to end an Ambassador partnership at any time if necessary.
See how quickly your referral cash adds up. Track all sales through your own personal dashboard!