Lisa Seeley: Senior Work At Home Employment Counselor
Sarah Lind: Senior Community Employment Counselor
Lori Adler: Moderator/Communications Manager
Original Event Date: February 2022
Video Recording: Click to Listen to Audio/Video*
- Tip: To Show Closed Captioning on the Video Recording, click the “CC” icon when YouTube Opens.
- May take a few moments to download depending on Internet speeds and device
Topics Covered During the Webinar
- How Resumes Can Open Doors to an Interview
- How to Create a “Work at Home” Job Resume
- How to Create an “Community” Job Resume
- Help with Gaps in Employment
- Tips for Career Changes
Receiving SSDI/ SSI benefits?
Let Employment Options help you succeed using the free Ticket to Work program! Visit our Apply page!
Not on SSDI/SSI? – Visit our sister company MEO Staffing!
They are a diversity staffing agency helping job seekers with disabilities and employment challenges – not on SSDI or SSI.