US Business Leadership Network
Chat hours on Thursday, October 8th, 2015
1:00pm EDT- 5:00pm EDT – (Afternoon only)
*Assists Job Seekers with Disabilities with Finding Employment
Note: We are not an employer, but rather a national agency, that helps people with disabilities to connect with and find suitable employment in multiple states and across multiple industries.
JOB OPENINGS: On-site jobs- only (Brick and Mortar)
-No- Work-at Home jobs at this time
STATES HIRING IN: Arizona, California, Florida; Georgia; Illinois; Maine; Minnesota;
Michigan; New Jersey; South Carolina; Texas
The positions are all direct-hire positions.
Will be working onsite at the location specified below. The positions range from office settings, in cubicles, to positions in distribution centers and call centers.
Some positions are very technical; some are entry level and require little to no experience; some positions are for experienced individuals; and some positions require only HS diploma while others require college degrees or higher. _____________________________________________________________
What are YOU looking for? An internship? A first job? A career change?
The USBLN Going for the Gold Project wants to connect you to its participating companies who are actively seeking individuals with disabilities for their open career opportunities. A variety of fields and industries are represented; entry level to seasoned professionals are needed for multiple positions across the U.S.!
Could you be the next great talent to join one of these growing companies? Interested in the following opportunities? Then contact us today!
Note: Qualifications vary from position
Positions and Locations Currently Recruiting Qualified Candidates with Disabilities For:
Engineering Positions: Electrical Engineer 1; Engineer 1; Industrial Engineer; Manufacturing Engineer
- Minimum Requirements: Bachelor\’s Degree in Engineering required, preferably Mechanical, Biomedical, Chemical, Electrical, Packaging, Industrial, Manufacturing; 0-3 years relevant work experience.
Management Trainee Program (Jacksonville, FL and Atlanta, GA for training) & IT
Leadership Development Associate Program (Jacksonville, FL)
- Each program includes rotational assignments for you to gain a broad understanding of multiple railroading functions and be immersed in the CSX business and culture. These programs also provide an excellent opportunity to enhance your leadership skills as you apply academic and prior experiences in an actual work environment.
Customer Service (Jacksonville, FL for training)
- The Customer Service Management Program is a multi-faceted training program designed to prepare candidates for challenging positions in either the Network Operations or Customer Service departments in roles relating to managing union employees, customer interactions, the management of our train network and the systems that support these functions.
Multiple IT Positions located in GM IT Innovation Centers: Chandler, AZ; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Warren, MI.
Positions include: Entry Level – Network Engineer, Entry Level – Operations Engineer, Entry Level – BI and Data Analytics Developer, Entry Level – Information Security Specialist, Entry Level – Software Test Analyst, Entry Level – Software Developer.
- Preferred Educational Qualifications and Requirements: BS in Computer Science or related field and relevant internship and/or work experience desirable.
Distribution Center Team Members: Greenville, SC and Jacksonville, FL
- Prefer 6 to 12 months warehouse or related experience
Territory Sales Associate: Lincolnshire, IL
- High School Diploma or GED (undergraduate college degree beneficial); 0-2 years of sales experience; customer service and telemarketing experience will also be considered.
Banking Specialist: Greenville, South Carolina; Mt. Laurel, NJ; and Auburn, Maine
- High School Diploma or GED; 0-1 year of related experience; retail customer service, banking, or call center experience required
If you are interested and ready to get noticed by these companies, send your resume along with the company you are interested in and what your field of study/area of interest is to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Employment Options’ Clients only: Before applying for any positions from the job fair, first, please contact your assigned personal job counselor directly. They will assist you in following the specific protocol for applying with these employer partners through the Ticket to Work program.