19 EMPLOYERS AND EMPLOYMENT OPTIONS (2 Host Rooms)
Date: April 19, 2018 | Time: 10:00AM to 4:00PM Eastern
SECTION A: HOW TO LOG-IN TO CHAT ROOM
Just like a real job fair with a hallway of rooms, you must both enter and exit through a Chat Room Door to visit a room. The picture below is an example of \”XYZ Company Door.\”
3 EASY STEPS:
#1 Enter First + Last Name for Username
#2 Choose One Option: Flash or Java or Mobile
#3 Click \”Connect\” to Enter a Chat Room
NOTE: Most Browsers use FLASH. If not, try MOBILE/HTML or JAVA.
SECTION B: HOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT EMPLOYERS
Click any company logo to learn more about an employer!
- Clicking a ‘logo’ takes you to an Employer’s information webpage to learn more.
- Clicking links on an Employer page may take you away from our Fair to external sites.
TIP: To Return to Main Job Fair Page: Use saved bookmark (or) the link in the instructions email sent to you.
- Above each chat room is: (See example picture to the right)
– Company logo
– Employer Schedule
– Types of job openings (Work at Home or Onsite)
– States hiring in
OTHER LOG-IN TIPS
The Log-In Instructions email you received included many technical tips to help!
- Be sure to read all info above each chat room before logging in to a room.
- JAWS or Tablet Users: Must select ‘Mobile/HTML to log-in.
- Choosing Java or Flash is a personal choice based on your system.
- Mobile/HTML: If your system prevents you from using JAVA or Flash, you can try Mobile/HTML.
- Will open software in a new browser tab. A basic version.
- You can only be logged into 1 chat room at a time.
- If prompted: Press ‘OK’ or ‘RUN’ to launch the Parachat program
- After steps 1-3, you will enter a ‘chat’ room with recruiters & other job seekers.
- Recruiters will answer questions in the order received!
- Please be patient/respectful and learn from other\’s questions!
- If a chat room is extremely busy, log out. Then, go to another room!
For Technical Issues
Please visit the Parachat Help link below before contacting us!
It is important that you have appropriate updates on your system.
Research technical questions @ https://service.parachat.com/knowledgebase.php
TIP: \’SORRY: JAVA IS NOT ENABLED\’ ERROR:
– Quickest fix: Choose Flash or Mobile/HTML instead
TIP: ***Google Chrome Users*** – Do NOT Choose JAVA!
– Must Choose Flash or Mobile/HTML instead. Or use another Browser program.
TIP: Refresh Browser (CTRL F5): If no longer see chat log-in area or receive error.
TIP: Additional Technical Help Links: http://bit.ly/1LxHglR
TIP: Tech Support Chat Room is the Last Room in Section C below. (Scroll to very bottom)
LOG-IN ISSUES: Don\’t see log-in box? Refresh browser (CTRL F5)
SECTION C: EMPLOYER CHAT ROOM AREA
Welcome! All employer chat rooms are located in this section below.
(LORI LINK FINAL FILE) Employer Schedules List (Pdf)
– Each chat room is numbered 1-21.
– Check schedule and details above each room before you enter.
– Schedules vary by employer. Some are only here certain hours or shifts.
– Click any logo to learn more about a company.
– Employer schedules are in –Eastern Daylight– Time Zone.
- Don\’t see Log-In box? Refresh browser (CTRL F5)
- ALL 21 CHAT ROOMS ARE BELOW!
Onsite Job = Jobs in the community or outside the home.
Chatroom #2: Convergys
Chat hours on Thursday, October 12th, 2017
10:00 AM EDT – 4:00 PM EDT (all day)
JOB OPENINGS: Work at Home and Onsite
STATES HIRING IN: Work at Home: AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NM,
NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Onsite locations: Click logo to learn about specific onsite city locations
JOB OPENINGS: Work at Home
STATES HIRING IN: AL, AZ, CO, DE, FL, ID, IL, IA, KS, KY, LA, MN, MI, MS, MO, NV, NJ, NM, NC, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI
We DO NOT Hire for Work at Home in these specific cities:
Santa FE, NM
Las Vegas, NV
Chatroom #9: Concentrix
10:00 AM EDT – 1:00 PM EDT – only
2:00 PM EDT – 4:00 PM EDT – only
JOB OPENINGS: Work At Home and Onsite
STATES HIRING IN: Work at Home: Hires in all states Except AK, CA, VT, HI, NY and Seattle WA)
Austin, TX; Daleville, IN; Farmington Hills, MI; Freemont, CA: Greenville, NC; Hunt Valley, MD; Irvine, CA;
Milwaukee, WI; Richmond VA; Rochester, NY; Salt Lake City, UT; Southfield, MI; Tempe, AZ;
Chatroom #11: Allied Universal
10:00 AM EDT – 1:00 PM EDT (only)
2:00 PM EDT – 4:00 PM EDT (only)
JOB OPENINGS: No Work at Home Jobs available
Onsite Locations: Hiring in various cities in the following states:
AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE,
NV, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX,UT, VA, WA and WI.
Click their logo to learn which cities they are hire in or ask the recruiter
10:00 AM EDT – 11:30 AM (only)
1:00 PM EDT – 4:00 PM (only)
JOB OPENINGS: Onsite Only
STATES HIRING IN: FL, GA, IN, IL, KY, MI, NC and OH – only
-The recruiter is hiring only for Onsite local jobs today. She can provide specific Onsite cities and
answer questions if remote jobs are available.
Chatroom #13: TTEC (formerly TeleTech)
TYPES OF JOBS: Work at Home and Onsite
STATES HIRING: Work At Home: AL, AR, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MI, MS, MO, MT, NH, NM, NC, NH, ND, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT
Onsite Jobs: Orlando, FL; Concord, NC; Temple, TX; Daytona, FL; Morrilton, AR; Las Vegas, NV; Phoenix, AZ; Tempe, AZ; Greeley, CO; Melbourne, FL; Rockledge, FL; Ennis,TX; McAllen, TX; Springfield, MO; Paducah, KY; Hopkinsville, KY; Jonesboro, AR; Sherwood, AR; Morgantown, WV; Kalispell, MT; Westlake, OH; Uniontown, PA; Weber City, VA; Springfield, VA
Chatroom #14: Enterprise Holdings
10:00 AM EDT – 1:00 PM EDT – only
JOB OPENINGS: Work At Home
STATES HIRING IN: AZ, ID, IL, MI, MN, MO, NM, NV, OH, OK, TN, UT
– *MUST LIVE WITHIN 50 MILES OF A METRO CITY*
— CLICK FOR LIST OF METRO CITIES (pdf file)
Chatroom #20: Job Counselors/General Questions
We are the Host of the Fair!!
10:00am EDT – 4:00pm EDT (All Day)
We are the host today and are an authorized Employment Network! This chat room has staff certified job counselors
to help with common job search and job fair questions and even resume or interview tips. We can answer questions
about our daily Ticket to Work jobs, and free services for people on SSDI/SSI disability.
Chatroom #21: TECH SUPPORT
We are the Host of the Fair!
10:00am EDT – 4:00pm EDT (All Day)
This is for Event Tech Issues! Not An Employer Room! Having issues with the chat system or need tech assistance?
Our staff will be in the chat room all day to help guide you during the fair. Please also visit this external link first!
Most technical questions can be addressed via the
If you are unable to solve your problem with the above link and tips provided in emails to you, please email
Subject: Tech Issue
You have reached the bottom of the Job Fair Page!
Scroll back up to view all 21 rooms! Thank you for attending our national event!
If you receive SSDI or SSI disability benefits, you may also qualify for our regular free job placement services. We may be able to assist you directly in applying and get hired with these job fair employer partners and many others. Read More