Chat hours on Thursday, April 14, 2016
10:00 AM EDT – 12:00 PM EDT – only
1:00 PM EDT – 4:00 PM EDT – only
STATES HIRING IN:
- Work at Home:
- DE, FL, GA, IN, KY, NJ, NY, PA,
TX, UT, VA, WI
- DE, FL, GA, IN, KY, NJ, NY, PA,
- Brick and Mortar Location (On-site):
- Saratoga Springs, NY – only
Note: Hiring for the same Customer Service position for Work at Home and the Saratoga, NY Call Center location.
We are looking for DE,FL,GA,IL,IN,KY,MT,NJ,NY,PA,
This is a legitimate part time, seasonal home based position. Our seasonal needs are expected to run through early September 2016 with a chance for future (12 month per year) part-time status. You will be part of our growing Work-At-Home Department and receive continual support from our supervisory staff, Information Technology (IT), Training, and Human Resources groups.
Be part of the latest trend in call center work by accepting incoming calls and entering reservation requests into our comprehensive data base. There are no out-bound calling or sales/commission requirements; we pay hourly, W2 provided.
What you will need to work from home?
A quiet work environment that provides the following:
You will need a standard POTS/Analog phone landline. Digital phone service is only allowed if Analog is not available in your area, and must meet minimum internet speed requirements. We are unable to accept any cable, satellite, or VoIP providers.
The following are examples of digital/VoIP phone providers that are NOT supported for telephone service:
- Bright House
- Magic Jack
- Verizon Fios
- AT&T UVerse
- High Speed internet connection, be able to be connected directly to the vendor’s modem by Ethernet cable (NO wireless).
- Modem and phone line need to be accessible from your intended work station.
- Have a desk top monitor (NO all-in-one, tablets, laptops or TV’s as monitors)
Job duties include:
- Accessing company programs using company provided equipment which includes a hard drive Thin Client unit and headset in order to meet customer requests.
- Assist our customers over the phone with their reservation requests, answer questions, and trouble shoot.
- Communicate effectively using scripted material, policy, guidelines and procedures.
- Query information within the company data bases in order to support customers using our products and services.
- Maintain productivity goals and quality assurance standards.
- Adhere to our formal attendance expectations and overall company policies and procedures.
- Attend all mandated virtual training sessions, including ongoing training and development plans. Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, the ability to communicate remotely by phone, email and instant messaging (IM).
- Solid computer skills including internet knowledge (such as basic searching and queries), IM, email, some basic technical terminology
- Must be organized and self-motivated
- Minimum typing speed of 20 to 30 wpm
- Be able to provide a minimum of 25-30 hours of schedule availability, including weekend availability.
- Great work environment and awesome co-workers. Work and train from the comfort of your own home and save on transportation costs.
- ACTIVEx, our award winning employee participation program, will help you grow personally and professionally.
- Our ACTIVE Advantage program will help you save on activities, gear and travel.
About ACTIVE Network:
At ACTIVE Network, we are building solutions for all types of activity organizations helping them automate, simplify and grow their businesses. Our cloud technology powers business events and conferences, community programs, parks departments, local attractions, faith-based organizations, sports events, and outdoor activities. We deliver technology that changes the way the world gets active.
But ACTIVE is more than a technology company. It’s a company of passionate people that live to be ACTIVE. We are inspired by our customers. We are fueled by challenge. As a member of the ACTIVE team, you must embrace our exciting work-hard, play-hard environment and bring your passion, dedication and creativity each and every day. ACTIVE’s team members are focused on results and committed to excellence. Together, we are making the world a more ACTIVE place.
The career webpage is: www.activenetwork.com/careers
ACTIVE Network is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
**Employment Options’ Clients only: Before applying for any positions from the job fair, first, contact your assigned job counselor directly. They will assist you in following the specific protocol for applying with these employer partners through the Ticket to Work program.