Chat hours on Thursday, October 6th, 2016
STATES HIRING IN:
- Work at Home:
- Brick & Mortar Locations (On-site) –
STATES HIRING IN: Alabama , Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
JOB OPENINGS: Work at Home
If you are passionate about serving customers, results driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then the American Express Home Based Servicing (HBS) Customer Care Professional position may be an ideal fit for you.
As a Home Based Servicing Customer Care Professional, you serve as the face and voice of the American Express brand. You have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of customers. Our unique servicing philosophy, Relationship Care®, puts your passion to serve and your personality at the center of every customer interaction. This approach creates an opportunity for you to deliver value and deepen customer relationships with our company.
American Express Home Based Servicing Customer Care Professionals deliver extraordinary care by promptly and accurately responding to customer inquiries. They also strive to make every interaction easy by solving customer issues, while making them feel valued.
As a Home Based Servicing Customer Care Professional, you will be responsible for: evaluating and analyzing account information, recommending tailored solutions to our customers, and reinforcing the benefits of membership by providing relevant offers that will deepen customer engagement with our products and services.
At American Express, we invest in you! Recognized as one of the “world’s most admired companies,” you can earn an average of $16.13 per hour or more based upon prior work experience and performance on the job as an American Express Home Based Servicing Customer Care Professional. Our top performers can earn $28 per hour! (Pay rates include base salary plus incentive dollars.) Employees enjoy a generous benefits package, retirement programs, along with comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans. Paid training in the comfort of your home (100% attendance required). Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will help you achieve your professional goals.
What would you do every day as a Home Based Servicing Customer Care Professional?
• Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment
• Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable customer value
• Document necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefit the customer
• Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
Here are the skills and experiences we are looking for. Do these describe you?
• 4 years of customer service experience or 4 year college degree with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and strong written and verbal communication
• Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment
• Demonstrated consultative experience, ability to influence, resourcefulness
• Experience owning or working in a small business a plus
• This position operates in a 24/7 environment
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Education benefits available
• Experience working from a home office as part of a virtual team is preferred
Schedule Requirements: We are seeking candidates who are flexible to service our Cardmembers in an operating environment open 24 hours per day 7 days per week
• Schedules will be fixed and 40 hours weekly
• Weekly work schedule may include day/evening/overnight shifts
• Weekend shifts are required
• Time off will be available/approved based on current call volume demands
Environment Requirement: A secure home office that is free of distractions
Additional System Requirements: Personal use of AMEX provided equipment including the internet modem and phone line is prohibited.
American Express will cover the connection cost and monthly fees for dedicated telephone and internet service from an American Express approved provider in your area. The requirements are noted below.
In the event there is no American Express approved provider in your area, but there is a provider that can provide the appropriate cable or DSL connections, you would receive an allowance that nets out to an amount of $75 on the first paycheck of each month to help cover the costs of these services. American Express would also provide a one-time reimbursement up to $100.00 for any set up fees you incur with your provider. You will be required to locate a provider who meets our connectivity requirements and arrange connections.
·Dedicated and separate high-speed Internet with at least 10 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload speeds: DSL or Cable (no wireless or satellite ISPs allowed)
·Dedicated and separate analog landline phone (no VOIP – voice over internet protocol) for training and production calls. (e.g. Magic Jack, Vonage, etc.) Phone modem preferred (vs. a wall jack) where available
**Employment Options’ Clients only: Before applying for any positions from the job fair, first, contact your assigned job counselor directly. They will assist you in following the specific protocol for applying with these employer partners through the Ticket to Work program.