Chat hours on Thursday, April, 19th, 2018
10:00 AM EDT – 1:00PM (only)
2:00 PM EDT – 4:00 PM (only)
JOB OPENINGS: Work At Home mainly and Brick & Mortar (Onsite)
STATES HIRING IN:
- Work at Home: Hires in all 50 states (except AK, CA, VT, HI, NY and Seattle WA)
- Brick & Mortar Locations (On-site) –
- Daleville, IN
- Salt Lake City, UT;
- Rochester, NY;
- Tempe, AZ;
- Freemont, CA
- Irvine, CA
- Hunt Valley, MD
- Southfield, MI
- Farmington Hills, MI
- Greenville, NC
- Austin, TX
- Milwaukee, WI
- Richmond VA
Here at Concentrix, we are fanatical about our staff and as well as our clients. We would describe ourselves as tenacious in our pursuit of excellence, not afraid to be bold and even disruptive in the marketplace. We like shaking things up! Our values, we take seriously – they are threaded and woven into everything we do. We have a large global footprint but we are one Concentrix Team.
Join us and Be the Difference for the world’s best brands.
We are diligently searching for dynamic Representatives to establish an instant rapport with customers and provide a premium experience to every customer on every call.
Does this describe you?
You have a knack, a real flair for customer service exhibited in your courteous telephone etiquette and phone presence. You value your authentic affinity for customers and your talent for listening. You possess a sense of ownership for the total experience of customers including persistence to find a resolution to their complex issues. You are not timid when it comes to learning new troubleshooting methods and an eagerness to pursue and master new challenges. Your verbal skills allow you to communicate, adapt and simplify complex technical resolutions to each customer.
You could be supporting our Clients as a:
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Engagement Operations Support Representative
- Technical Support Representative
What we are looking for:
- Call Center or Work At Home experience – One (1) year
- High School Graduate or GED
- Keyboarding skills at a minimum of 35 wpm.
- Availability to work a schedule which may include varying shifts, weekends and/or holidays.
- Self-management skills to work independently in a home office location.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and evolving remote Team environment.
- Natural ability to collect information from various tools, analyze the technical information, while engaging and interacting with customers.
- Make productive contributions and flourish within a Team where expertise is shared and feedback is supported.
What you bring:
- Equipment specifics will be dependent upon program assignment.
- Internet Service – minimum of 10.0 mbps download and 10.0 mbps upload (no wireless or satellite connections)
- Basic landline telephone phone device (required during training and for production calls)
- A traditional, analog phone line (POTS line)
- No call features. Removal of all features is required and this may require contacting your provider.
- Corded telephone headset that plugs directly into your telephone base
- Mute button
- Noise canceling microphone
- Monitor minimum size: 21.5”
- USB mouse & keyboard (MAC compatible)
- Adapter (connects monitor to MAC)
- USB headset w/microphone (used for training)
- A separate, distraction free work space within your home designed to improve your productivity
What we offer:
- 3 Weeks Paid Training
- Career pathing and advancement opportunities
- Monthly performance incentives
- Health insurance (eligibility requirements apply)
Contact Email: WAHRecruiting@concentrix.com
Live Recruiter Chat:
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm EST
(closed at 12:00pm EST – reopens at 1:00PM EST)
Join Us and BE the Difference for the World’s best Brands!
**Employment Options’ Clients only: Before applying for any positions from the job fair, first, contact your assigned job counselor directly. They will assist you in following the specific protocol for applying with these employer partners through the Ticket to Work program.