Chat hours on Thursday, October 6th, 2016
10:00 AM EDT – 4:00 PM EDT (all day)
JOB OPENINGS: Work at Home and Onsite
STATES HIRING IN:
- Work at Home: IA, KS, NC ,TX
- Onsite locations:
- Wichita, KS
- Denver, CO
- Des Moines, IA
- Storm Lake, IA
- Fairmont, IA
- Johnstown, PA
Position Title: Telephone Sale Representative
Job Summary: Used needs-based selling techniques to sell communication services and products by telephone on behalf of client to achieve goals in a manner directed by sales supervisor or virtual manager.
Mission: Creating a positive experience on every call.
Vision: Marketlink is a leading provider of outsourced teleservices. In other words, we deliver high-quality, telemarketing for clients who understand that the telephone is one of the most efficient, quick, and cost-effective ways to reach people and businesses alike. Marketlink is ready to make and take the calls that will take our clients and their company’s to the next level.
Company History: Marketlink has been at the forefront of the telemarketing industry since 1992, providing customized communications solutions for companies from a variety of industries. Our 500-plus dedicated telemarketing professionals take and make calls for mid-sized and Fortune 500 companies, respectively. Now we’re ready to connect with our client’s customers! As an experienced telemarketing agency we are dedicated to helping our clients meet company objectives and help them truly prosper.
- 16 years of age or older
- High school or GED preferred
- Must possess excellent verbal communication skills and active listening skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to multitask; ability to listen, type and research information simultaneously – in other words; “think on your feet”
- Strong computer skills required
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to change quickly
- Must possess a high level of self-confidence, high energy level, and a positive attitude
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
- Must be dependable, reliable, and self-motivated
- Quiet area to work from home
- A mean of viewing Word, Excel, .pdf, and PowerPoint documents (Word Viewer, PowerPoint Viewer, Excel Viewer, or Open Office).
- Know how to install software on personal computer.
- Know how to disable toolbars in the Internet browser prior to installing required software.
- Be able to log in as administrator of the account to allow installation of software, if necessary.
- Be able to disable/close chat, video chat, social media, email apps and websites during working hours.
- Basic skills including; downloading, copying, pasting, highlighting a document, typing in a document, creating and saving files to desktop folder, to name a few.
- A USB headset with mute/volume capability
- Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 8, 9, 10, or 11
- Wired internet connection
- PC must also meet minimum technical requirements
Company Website: http://www.marketlinkinc.com/
Connect with Us!
**Employment Options’ Clients only: Before applying for any positions from the job fair, first, contact your assigned job counselor directly. They will assist you in following the specific protocol for applying with these employer partners through the Ticket to Work program.