Pearl Interactive Network
Chat hours on Thursday, October 12th, 2017
JOB OPENINGS: Work at Home and On-site
STATES HIRING IN:
- Work at Home: All 50 states
- On-site Locations (Brick and Mortar): (see jobs below)
- New York, NY
- Philadelphia, PA
- Winchester, KY
Work At Home Positions:
- 508 Document Remediation Specialist (virtual – work from home)
- Transcription Specialist (virtual – work from home)
- 508 Business Development Specialist (virtual – work from home)
- Social Services Care Navigator (New York, NY)
- Telehealth Technician – EMT (Philadelphia, PA)
- Telehealth Technician – Paramedic (Philadelphia, PA)
- Customer Service Representative – Winchester, KY)
Pearl Interactive Network – Our Company Mission Video
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc:
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is a social enterprise that delivers contact center and staffing services tapping a workforce of client site or home based, skilled and talented agents nationwide.
What makes us unique is the workforce we tap: disabled veterans, veterans, caregivers, military spouses, people with disabilities and people living in geographically challenged areas. Given our combined business and social mission, our company name includes “Interactive Network”. We interact and network with clients, candidate referral sources and candidates.
If you don’t see the job you are looking for, please submit your application and upload your resume, so we have your information on file for future openings at:
Please visit our website at: http://pinsourcing.com/
Specialties: Veterans, Disabled, Business Process Outsourcing, Social Enterprise, Virtual, Administrative, Recruiting, Military, Sales Solutions, Customer Service Solutions, Contact Center, Call Center Solutions.
Headquarters: 1103 Schrock Road, Suite 109, Columbus, OH 43229
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 400-500 employees
**Employment Options’ Direct Clients only: Before applying for any positions from the job fair, first, contact your assigned job counselor directly. They will assist you in following the specific protocol for applying with these employer partners through the Ticket to Work program.