Chat hours on Thursday, October 12th, 2017
10:00 AM EDT – 4:00 PM EDT (all day)
TYPES OF JOBS: Onsite Jobs- only
States Hiring In: Florida- only
Location: Sandford, FL
1642 West Airport Blvd
Sanford, FL 32773
No Work at Home jobs available
Ring Marketing Group
At RMG, our staff are experienced in understanding what it takes to generate qualified home improvement leads that have high close ratio potential. We supply our clients with qualified and confirmed leads- at no cost! Our goal at RMG is to develop long-term partnerships with our clients to facilitate their marketing needs and ultimately increase profits, decrease extra marketing costs and grow their business’s bottom line.
Call Center Representative – Sanford, FL
About the Job: We are seeking a Call Center Representative to add to our growing team.
Location: 1642 West Airport Blvd, Sanford, FL 32773
What We Are Looking For:
- Must have high energy, motivated, and be persistent to work in our fun & hardworking office.
- Must be able to overcome objections on the phone, have a strong desire to succeed, and possess excellent time management skills and dependability.
- We are looking for individuals that have a great personality with a professional attitude, are able to follow direction, can be persuasive on the phone, have strong communication skills and able to close.
Why Work For Us:
A professional office with your own personal desk space, including; computer, headset, automatic dialer and leads will be provided on site for your success.
Weekly paychecks with an hourly wage and a very generous bonus plan for our Call Representatives, including daily spiffs & contests.
We offer room for advancement all from within.
These are just some of the many perks our company has to offer.
And absolutely NO CHARGE BACKS ON YOUR WORK!
- Must have 1 year’s sales/telemarketing experience or GED/High School Diploma (will train in products).
- Must be goal-driven with a strong desire to learn and be a member of a winning team.
- Must have an excellent disposition, mindset, communication skills and work ethic.
- Must have the ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Must have strong listening, problem-solving skills and out of box thinking.
- Must have a strong commitment to integrity and great customer service.
- Must have the ability to memorize scripts/rebuttals & overcome all objections.
- Must pass classroom training.
SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY, WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING TWO SHIFTS! Apply Here
President: Ben Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Vice President of Operations: Dan Dawson (email@example.com)
Vice President of Sales and Marketing: Spencer Phoenix firstname.lastname@example.org)
Vice President of Training and Personnel: Melanie Whitecavage (email@example.com)
Assistant Training and Personnel: Wayne Crear (firstname.lastname@example.org)
**Employment Options’ Clients only: Before applying for any positions from the job fair, first, contact your assigned job counselor directly. They will assist you in following the specific protocol for applying with these employer partners through the Ticket to Work program.