Chat hours on Thursday, October 12th, 2017
10:00 AM EDT – 12:00PM EDT (only)
2:00 PM EDT – 4:00PM EDT (only)
STATES HIRING: AL, AR, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MS, MO, MT, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WY
TYPES OF JOBS: Work at Home
JOB: Gaming Support – Customer Service and Technical Support
Visit http://jobs.sutherlandglobal.com/ListJobs/All/Search/city/work-at-home/country/us/ and select your new career!
Our recruiter for today’s virtual job fair is prepared to discuss our work-at-home job opportunities with you.
At Sutherland, our brand promise is to provide end-to-end process transformation that delivers improved results businesses can see, and improved experiences customers can feel. We are here to deconstruct a client’s process, rethink it, rebuild it, and deliver it back smarter than before. We’ve been delighting our customers, helping them to become more agile through simplified processes, and seamless operations across all lines of business, for over 30 years. When happy clients say “wow, that was easy,” that’s the power of process.
Our consultants are at the core of our business – they interact with our client’s customers, providing front-line support and service. Through the use of phone, email, and/or chat, these team members focus on delivering excellent customer service. Join our team today!
This is the job for you if:
- You are an experienced gamer and/or have a background in gaming technical support
- You can execute on delivering a great customer experience
- You are an early adopter: the first of your friends to buy the latest gaming platform
- You are the “Go-To” person who helps others get the most out of their systems
- You are technically savvy and understand Routers/Streaming Video/Web Applications
- You can handle multiple call types, i.e. billing issues, internet connectivity with the gaming console, and hardware technical support
If this describes you down to your core, then we want you on our team!
We’ll give you the opportunity to showcase your superior customer support and troubleshooting skills, while developing your expertise in all aspects of the gaming platform. We’re looking for dynamic, outside-the-box thinkers with the individual initiative to do everything possible to ensure that every customer is beyond satisfied.
Note: These positions are 100% work from home and are only available to residents of the contiguous United States.
Our most successful candidates have:
- passion for the customer and the customer’s experience
- the ability to recognize and respond to customer needs and demonstrate sincere commitment to resolving those needs
- the self-discipline and independence to work remotely from home
- familiarity with social networking (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- familiarity with the gaming environment and the modern gaming consoles
- a demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, with a strong aptitude to adjust to change
- excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills to analyze, interpret, and address customer needs
- the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, including offline or special project work
- flexibility to work additional hours, if needed
- basic experience using Microsoft Office suite
- a minimum of one year of customer service experience, preferably in a contact center environment
- minimum keyboard skills of 35 WPM (verified with typing test during application process)
- a High School Diploma/GED
**Employment Options’ Direct Clients – only: Before applying for any positions from the job fair, first, contact your assigned job counselor directly. They will assist you in following the specific protocol for applying with these employer partners through the Ticket to Work program.