Chat hours on Thursday, October 12th, 2017
Need Oct schedule:
April Hours were:
10:00 AM EDT – 1:00PM EDT (only)
2:00 PM EDT – 4:00PM EDT (only)
STATES HIRING: AL, AR, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MI, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WV, WI, WY
TYPES OF JOBS: Work at Home
JOB: Customer and Billing Support
Visit www.sutherlandcloudsource.com and click View Jobs & Apply.
Our recruiter for today’s virtual job fair is prepared to discuss our work at home job opportunities with you.
At Sutherland, our brand promise is to provide end to end process transformation that delivers improved results businesses can see, and improved experiences customers can feel. We are here to deconstruct a client’s process, rethink it, rebuild it and deliver it back smarter than before. We’ve been delighting our customers, helping them to become more agile through simplified processes and seamless operations across all lines of business, for over 30 years. When happy clients say “wow, that was easy,” that’s the power of process.
Our consultants are at the core of our business – they interact with our client’s customers, providing front-line support and service. Through the use of phone, email, and/or chat, these team members focus on delivering excellent customer service. Join our team today!
- Handle customer requests professionally and sympathetically
- Exceed client and company performance expectations
- Maintain customer account information and records
- Participate actively on a team working together to solve customer issues
- Work with your Team Manager to construct a plan for your development and career path
- 18 years of age or older
- HS diploma or equivalent (can vary based on project)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prefer 1 year or more of customer service experience
- High speed Internet service and a computer that meet Sutherland CloudSource minimum requirements (requirements vary by project)
**Employment Options’ Direct Clients – only: Before applying for any positions from the job fair, first, contact your assigned job counselor directly. They will assist you in following the specific protocol for applying with these employer partners through the Ticket to Work program.