Chat hours on Thursday, October 6th, 2016
STATES HIRING: ANYWHERE USA – in the 48 contiguous states (Work at Home).
Note: At times, some states are restricted by the account.
TYPES OF JOBS: Work at Home
- Cable Account and Tech Support, (both English and English/Spanish bilingual)
— Restricted to candidates who reside in NY, NJ, and CT
Gaming Tech Support
Go to www.sutherlandcloudsource.com to view and apply to current openings
At Sutherland Global Services, our consultants are at the core of our business. Consultants interact with our customers, providing front-line support and account management. Through the use of phone, email, and/or chat, these team members focus on delivering excellent customer service. By applying for a consultant position, you will be considered for a wide variety of opportunities including roles in Customer Service, Account Management, Technical Support, and Sales. Join our team today!
You will have the opportunity to showcase your ability to:
- Handle customer requests professionally and sympathetically.
- Exceed client and company performance expectations.
- Maintain customer account information and records.
- Participate actively on a team working together to solve customer issues.
- Take problem solving to another level.
- Interact with client departments when escalations are required.
- Work with your Team Manager to construct a plan for your development and career path.
- 18 years of age or older
- HS diploma or equivalent (can vary based on project)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prefer 1 year or more of customer service experience
- Internet Service and a computer that meet Sutherland CloudSource minimum requirements (requirements vary by project)
**Employment Options’ Direct Clients – only: Before applying for any positions from the job fair, first, contact your assigned job counselor directly. They will assist you in following the specific protocol for applying with these employer partners through the Ticket to Work program.