Chat hours on Thursday, Oct 6th, 2016
10:00 AM EDT – 4:00 PM EDT (all day)
TYPES OF JOBS: Work at Home and Onsite (Brick and Mortar):
Work At Home: Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Hampshire, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Onsite Locations: Utah, Idaho, Arizona, California, Texas, Missouri, Kentucky, West Virginia, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Tennessee, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana
About the Company
Teleperformance is the number one contact center and client relationship management company in the world. Founded in 1978, the Company operates nearly 147,000 computerized workstations, with more than 190,000 employees across 311 contact centers in 65 countries and conducts programs in more than 75 different languages and dialects on behalf of major international companies operating in various industries including China.Teleperformance is a people company, our passion and dedication to the growth and success of our people can be seen in each one of our actions and initiatives.
We career path our Team!
All open positions can be located at http://www.teleperformance.com/en-us/
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6+ months customer service experience
- Strong soft skills
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
What you need to have to Work at Home:
- You must have high speed Internet Service, which will be tested as part of the application process.
Minimum of 12.0 mbps download and 1.0 mbps upload
- A quiet, professional, distraction-free, location
- Depending on the Project- Basic Landline Telephone Service is required during training and for Production calls.
- A strong candidate will be computer/Internet savvy, comfortable operating in several applications simultaneously.
- Schedules vary and will be discussed during the hiring process.
- Starting salary varies depending on the project
- Great benefit options if working Full-Time.
**Employment Options’ Direct Clients – only: Before applying for any positions from the job fair, first, contact your assigned personal job counselor directly. They will assist you in following the specific protocol for applying with these employer partners through the Ticket to Work program.