Chat hours on Thursday, April 14th, 2016
10:00 AM EDT – 2:00 PM EDT– only
JOB OPENINGS: Work at Home – only
STATES HIRING IN:
- Work at Home: AL, AR, AZ, CO, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI, WY
Types of jobs:
Work at Home Agents (Tech Support and Customer Service)
Who is Transcom?
Transcom is a global outsourced service provider entirely focused on customers, the service they experience and the revenue they generate. Every day we handle over 600,000 customer contacts in 33
languages for more than 350 clients, including brand leaders in some of today’s most challenging and competitive industry sectors.
What is in it for you?
We offer a unique career opportunity in the field of customer service and technical support with the convenience and comfort of working from your own home. As a Transcom At Home Agent you are classified as an employee versus an independent contractor and you will receive an hourly wage, regardless of call volume. Transcom offers an online paid training program, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package.
About the job:
Currently we are seeking tech-savvy candidates who have previous experience working with customers troubleshooting various types of technical issues. Candidates must possess excellent customer service skills. We are also seeking candidates that have work flexibility and can work a variety of shifts to include: evenings, weekends, split shifts and holidays. This position is an at-home position, full-time and we offer great benefits including medical, dental and vision.
Qualifications (can vary depending on project)
- Experience interacting with customers over the phone, work from home experience a plus
- Ability to install, maintain and troubleshoot your own hardware and software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High-speed internet access via DSL or Cable modem
- Quiet work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift.
- A computer and phone line that meets Transcom minimum requirements (depending on project, this can vary). To see the minimum system requirements click here – http://www.transcom.com/
Global/Home%20Agents/ AtHomeProfessionalSystemRequir ements-Dizzion.pdf
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment, criminal background check and employment verification
**Employment Options’ Direct Clients only: Before applying for any positions from the job fair, first, contact your assigned job counselor directly. They will assist you in following the specific protocol for applying with these employer partners through the Ticket to Work program.