Chat hours on Thursday, April 6th, 2017
10:00 AM EDT – 4:00PM EDT (All Day)
JOB OPENINGS: Work at Home – only
STATES HIRING IN: AL, AZ, AR, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, NE, NV, NH, NM, ND, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI, WY
Work at Home: Types of jobs:
Work at Home Agents: Tech Support and Customer Service
Who is Transcom?
Transcom is a global outsourced service provider entirely focused on customers, the service they experience and the revenue they generate. Every day we handle over 600,000 customer contacts in 33 languages for more than 350 clients, including brand leaders in some of today’s most challenging and competitive industry sectors.
What is in it for you?
We offer a unique career opportunity in the field of customer service and technical support with the convenience and comfort of working from your own home. As a Transcom At Home Agent you are classified as an employee versus an independent contractor and you will receive an hourly wage, regardless of call volume. Transcom offers an online paid training program, competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package.
About the job:
Transcom is hiring full-time At Home Technical Support Customer Service Agents who have the ability work a variety of shifts! Ideal candidates will be tech-savvy and possess an expanded level of troubleshooting technique and have the ability to provide excellent customer service and technical support to one of our renowned clients.
The position is full- time with benefit enrollment options. Candidates should be available to work evenings, weekends, split shifts and holidays. New hires are paid a competitive hourly wage regardless of call volume and a comprehensive benefits package. Transcom offers a paid training program via means of a virtual classroom in your home.
- User-level knowledge of computer technology, personal computer or other devices
- Experience with products or computer based personal content management applications
- Ability to identify and describe the function of major hardware computer components.
- Experience with Mac OS X or Windows, web browsing, Email, various software applications and common files.
- Ability to install and remove applications.
- Previous call center experience
- Great customer service and are courteous, friendly and have a professional manner.
- Able to listen to customer needs and demonstrate empathy.
- Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to policies.
- Strong written, verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Sufficient skills in understanding training material in both written and verbal format.
- Have the ability to multitask.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to remain calm and focused in stressful situations.
- Complete schedule flexibility, including overnight schedules, weekends, holidays and split shifts.
- Strong attendance record
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
This position requires the following (can vary depending on project):
- Internet access via DSL or cable modem (Dial up, Wireless or Satellite internet service cannot be used) with the minimum download speed of 7 Mbps and minimum upload speed of 1000 Mbps
- A dedicated analog phone line to use for this position (must be an Analog land line; not VoIP or digital)
- Quiet work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift. (Conflicting responsibility may include caring for a family member).
- Be able to successfully pass a criminal background check and employment verification.
- A computer that meets minimum requirements may be required depending on client
**Employment Options’ Direct Clients only: Before applying for any positions from the job fair, first, contact your assigned job counselor directly. They will assist you in following the specific protocol for applying with these employer partners through the Ticket to Work program.