Chat hours for Thursday, October 8th, 2015
10:00 AM EDT – 5:00 PM EDT– (all day)*
-Work at Home
-Onsite (Brick and Mortar)
STATES HIRING IN:
-Work At Home: AL, AR, AZ, CO, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MO, MS, NC, OH, OK, PA, SD,TN, TX, VA, WV, WI
-On-site (Brick and Mortar) Locations: Houston, TX; and Nashville, TN
Asurion Work at Home Customer Care Agents
Apply online at: www.asurionathome.com
Are you interested in working from home? Do you have a passion for customer service? Asurion is seeking full-time service-oriented individuals to join our team of Customer Care Representatives!
What will you do?
- Be a hero for our customers by saving their day.
- Provide a world-class customer service experience for our customers by answering questions and diffusing frustrations.
- Build trust with our customers and provide quality results in an efficient manner.
- Use your advanced technical knowledge to solve technical support for programming and equipment issues.
- Answer a wide array of questions and provide education on complex issues, self-resolutions and offer value-added services.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is focused and organized.
- Loves technologyand helping others.
- Quickly navigates multiple software programs, windows applications, and search engines.
- Has top-notch listening skills allowing him/her to understand the issue and troubleshoot resolutions.
- Is self-motivated with the ability to stay on task and take initiative.
- Must be self-disciplined and be able to operate independently.
- Has the ability to up-sell to promote additional services and products that promote program loyalty.
Keep in mind:
- While you will work alone from your home, you will be part of a larger team.
- You will be engaged through the use of communication tools and virtually attend team meetings.
- You should be tech savvy and able to maintain your home office.
- High school diploma or GED and 1+ year of customer service experience.
- Able to use appropriate grammar and tone to provide information and problem resolution to customers.
- Flexible to work all shifts as required including evenings, weekends, and holidays as well as be able to attend each class of the 6-week training period.
- Provide a distraction free, ergonomically satisfactory home office environment.
- Meet all equipment, connectivity, and home office environment requirements.
- Pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
This position requires certain technology obtained in order to be hired. These include:
- High speed internet
- Analog Landline or Hardphone and VoIPHardwired Headset
- PC with Windows 7 or 8;1 GHZ Processor or higher;3 GB RAM
In order to see our technology requirements in detail, please click here: Asurion Work-At-Home Technical Requirements.
Come join a company with the mindset of a start-up, but with the scale of 290 million customers, 16,000 employees operating across 44 offices globally. Some companies publish books. Some manufacture cars. But what really moves us is technology and helping people get the most out of their devices and consumer electronics.
Understanding our customers is at the core of everything we do. Understanding what frustrates them, excites them, and most importantly, how technology keeps their lives up and running. It’s a job that every team member performs, and it is what sets us apart from the others. While we could go on about us – we’re a Fortune 500 sized business with customers and offices around the globe – what also matters is the impact you will have here.
We are 16,000 strong.
We’re ready to make that 16,001.
Apply online at: www.asurionathome.com
**Employment Options’ Direct Clients – only: Before applying for any positions from the job fair, first, contact your assigned job counselor directly. They will assist you in following the specific protocol for applying with these employer partners through the Ticket to Work program.