Chat hours for Wednesday, October 8th, 2014
12:30 PM EST – 1:30 PM EST – only
3:00PM ESt – 4:00Pm EST – only
STATES HIRING IN: AK, AZ, CO, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MO, NE, NM, NV, OH, OR, TX, UT.
JOB OPENINGS: Work at Home – only
NOTE: At least one year of college (at least 24 earned college credits)
Hello, we are Zirtual, a fast-growing virtual executive assistant service that provides smart, reliable “Zirtual Assistants” to entrepreneurs, small business owners, and busy professionals from around the world.
Our community of Zirtual Assistants (ZAs as we call them) work with a handful of interesting and diverse clients, helping them lead their best lives by taking care of the details. They schedule his board meeting, research speaking opportunities to promote her new book, book his team’s Mexican getaway, and help plan her daughter’s 5th birthday party. She loved the gift, by the way—great choice.
With a computer and an internet connection, our ZAs act as the right hand and left brain of the world’s busy professionals, helping them maintain that perfect image that makes people wonder, How do they do it all?
Join us, a fast-growing company funded by some of the most successful entrepreneurs, on our mission to help people utilize their most important resource—their time—most effectively.
What do Zirtual Assistants do?
We are often asked what a typical day in the life looks like for a ZA. Well, typical is not a common word we use around here. Although, ZAs start and end work each day at the same time, and will steadily be working 40 hours a week, everyday is different for them.
A ZA’s day will depend greatly on the clients they have. Since ZAs work with 5-10 dedicated clients, they must adapt to different communication styles, personalities, and preferences. ZAs often manage large influxes of tasks, from multiple clients, which requires daily organization and prioritization. Some clients have heavy scheduling needs, others require help with deep research, making reservations, or scheduling appointments. Sometimes ZAs will handle one-off tasks, other times larger extended projects. Clients may be very consistent with the tasks they ask for, or they may be more sporadic—often needing their ZA the be the proactive one in the relationship.
We value work life balance at Zirtual, so when a ZA clocks out, they really clock out. We want ZAs to live their lives and not be on call into the wee hours of the night or over the weekend.
What makes clients love their Zirtual Assistants?
We believe in quality service and the power of relationships. Clients who sign up for a Zirtual Membership are paired with their own dedicated Zirtual Assistant, a college-educated, US-based expert who deftly handles all tasks requested of them.
Zirtual is more than a one-off transaction. We want to help people thrive for the long-term. By building a dedicated relationship with their ZA, clients receive personalized service that not even the smartest technology can provide.
At Zirtual, Our People Matter.
Our people are important. We’re picky and only hire the best, but once you’re a part of our team, we will treat you like gold.
Whether you’re new to your career or a seasoned professional, we offer opportunities for growth and development. Our goal is to make you better, personally and professionally, after being part of Zirtual. We go to great lengths to support and develop our team.
Even more, we offer benefits (medical, dental, vision) and additional perks and rewards to everyone. One of our best perks? As a virtual employee, you’ll never have to worry about traffic jams again.
At Zirtual, Our Culture Matters.
We’re looking for people who fit in with our unique culture and our goal for excellence. To find out if this is a company you want to be a part of and grow with, we encourage you to do your research. Here’s some links to get you started:
- “Zirtual Raises $2M From Mayfield, Tony Hsieh To Match Professionals With Virtual Executive Assistants” (http://bit.ly/zirtual-raises-2mil)
- Review of Zirtual by a Client (http://bit.ly/zirtual-review)
- Maren, our CEO, on Bloomberg News (http://bit.ly/Maren-on-Bloomberg)
Glassdoor (http://bit.ly/zirtual-glassdoor), Twitter (http://twitter.com/zirtual), and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/zirtual) are all good resources to find out more about us, too. Also, there are countless forums and blogs discussing Zirtual and the employment opportunities we provide—we encourage you to seek out what other people are saying.
All ZAs get to work from the comfort of their own home. Zirtual Assistants are full time employees and work from 9:00–6:00 (PST or EST) each weekday and start at $12 per hour.
We’re also happy to announce that all employees qualify for benefits (medical, vision, dental)! We told you our people are important to us.
Zirtual is currently hiring from the following states: AK, AZ, CO, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MO, NE, NM, NV, OH, OR, TX, UT.
- Service driven. Egos must be checked at the door.
- Lifelong learner. We want to help you grow personally and professionally.
- Personal integrity. We put our best foot forward and always act with honor.
- Highly adaptable. We operate within a highly diverse and constantly changing environment.
- Creative problem solver. You won’t know everything but you need to figure things out as you go.
- Attention to detail. Excellence is born out in the details.
- Organization. Our busy clients will lean on your organizational ability.
- Written and verbal communication. Our reputation rests on our ability to communicate effectively.
- Time-management skills. We have work to do, and it needs get done on time.
Tools and Tech:
- Google Suite: Gmail, Calendar, Chrome, Drive, Plus, Hangouts, Voice
- Microsoft Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Online productivity tools: LastPass, Harvest Time Tracking, Grasshopper
- Personal computer
- Personal telephone
- High-speed internet connection
- You also must be 18 or older to apply
- Eligible to work in the United States
- At least one year of college (at least 24 earned college credits)
- Located in one of the following states: AK, AZ, CO, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MO, NE, NM, NV, OH, OR, TX, UT
- Be able to work full-time 40-hours per week
**Employment Options’ Clients only: Before applying for any positions from the job fair, first, contact your assigned job counselor directly. They will assist you in following the specific protocol for applying with these employer partners through the Ticket to Work program.