Topic: To Be Announced!
February 10th, 2021 Webinar: Thank you to those who attended our Feb. 10th, 2021 “Common Benefit Questions in the Ticket to Work Program Webinar.” Those who registered will receive a follow-up email with presentation slides and audio files 7-10 business days after the event!
Want to Be Notified Of Future Events? Sign Up for Our Events List
My Employment Options hosts free webinars throughout the year on helpful topics for job seekers, our clients, and the public. Whether you need tips for resumes, do’s and don’ts of interviews or applications, or to learn about the free Social Security Ticket to Work Program, our professional staff have you covered!
Our webinars are open to anyone nationwide and also Ticket to Work participants!
TOPICS COVERED ON FEBRUARY 10th:
- Who Qualifies for the Free Ticket to Work Program
- What is the Difference Between SSDI and SSI
- The Rules for Working While on SSDI
- The Rules for Working While on SSI
- Common Questions and Myths
- How Do I Report My Earnings?
- The Stages of the Ticket to Work Program
- And More!
Teresa Ellinger is our Certified Work Incentives Counselor (CWIC) expert. She helps guide each of our clients through the stages of the Ticket to Work Program and helps track their benefits.