Our Work From Home jobs are Customer Service based with opportunities to specialize in Tech Support, Chat, Billing & Coding, Information Technology,Nursing, Case Management, Concierges, Sales, Reservations, Travel & more.
We partner with numerous leading Work At Home companies who send us their jobs because we pre-screen our applicants so thoroughly.
We provide services in 47 states EXCEPT in Alaska, California and Hawaii. We do not provide Work At Home in Washington D.C.
While exact requirements can vary by Employer or position, below are minimum basics:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Able to work a set schedule which often includes weekends & full-time training hours
- PC (no Mac’s) with minimum 1 GHz to 1.5 GHz processor
- 1.5 GB RAM, 40 GB free space
- Note: Effective January 2018: Single Core Processors will NO longer be accepted
- Strong computer navigation skills (move between multiple windows and programs)
- Type at least 35 words or per minute (practice www.typingtest.com prior to applying)
- Existing High Speed Internet service (no Wireless)
- Quiet noise free home office space, free of distractions
- Clear speaking voice