Hello Job Seeker!
We know that some people do not qualify for our special program because they do not receive SSDI or SSI or do not meet the qualifications of our specific Work At Home Or Onsite jobs in the Ticket to Work Program.
Below are some Work From Home resources and tips that we hope will assist you in finding a Work From Home job or employment that fits your goals. We wish you all the best in your search!
Tips When Searching for Work At Home Online:
- If a company or website asks for any money upfront, even if it is $5.00, we recommend that you do not do it. They will send you something for the fee, but usually it is not anything that is going to bring you consistent income or help you become self sufficient. There are numerous legitimate employers with good jobs in the industry that will not require payment from you to work. When obtaining a typical Work At Home job, the only money that a job seeker ‘may’ spend is for something such as a background or credit check or items like a special headset.
- If it sounds too good to be true, it most likely is. Some companies will say that you can make a $1,000 a day and someone probably did make that in one day; but what they don’t tell you is that they didn’t make any more money for 4 – 6 months. Look for Work At Home positions that offer a regular schedule, consistent hours, and regular payroll.
- If you find a company that you like, you should be able to also find a website where they list an address or phone number. They should talk about their company and what types of jobs they offer and if they are Full or Part Time. The common companies will have a section about the equipment needed and what the qualifications are. It should state if you are going to be an employee (W2) or an independent contractor (1099) and if you are going to be paid hourly, by commission, or a combination. The website should be as professional as if you were applying to Target, Macy’s or Home Depot. If it is not, we recommend to keep searching for a more professional, viable option.
Our CEO in this video talks about Work At Home and tips to avoid scams: https://youtu.be/JkkU4Mn6RJU
4. If you receive SSDI or SSI disability benefits, the great benefit of the Ticket to Work Program is that there are also hundreds of other authorized agencies besides Employment Options who offer various types of employment services so you can find the best fit for your specific needs and goals! Call the Main Help Line @ 866-968-7842 or visit https://choosework.ssa.gov/ and Click ‘Find Help.’
Work At Home Websites That We Endorse:
Facebook Work At Home Pages: (often posts job leads regularly)
OUR FREE ONLINE EVENTS:
– For additional resources, email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to wish you the best of luck in finding a Work From Home position that you enjoy and that you can stay with for a long time. We do appreciate your interest in our company!