As a Customer Care Chat Assistant, you will be supporting our customers as a first point of contact and will be providing solutions to their account needs and offering them new products and services. We will rely on you to actively listen to our customers and use your customer service skills, sales experience, passion and creativity to meet their needs. You will need to have the ability to ensure a resolution in a timely manner, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, maintain the highest standards of quality, guarantee customer satisfaction on every chat, provide product solutions, and other duties as assigned.
You will have the opportunity to join a team of support specialists who provide award winning customer support experiences through:
- Answering customer’s product, service and account related questions through chat scenarios.
- Researching and assisting customers in troubleshooting technical issues.
- Embracing ongoing personal development through regular training which helps to enhance your own technical knowledge and problem-solving skills.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide exceptional customer experiences by empowering your customers.
- Tailor solutions for customers which can greatly enhance their product/service enjoyment.
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to effectively research and identify solutions using computer-based resources.
- Ability to work in a paperless work environment where customer privacy is paramount.
- Ability to embrace feedback and coaching to help maximize your potential.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Six months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person.
- Familiarity with iOS and/or macOS, or comparable technology, is preferred
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- A strong interest in using and promoting innovation and technology.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills.
- Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- An interest in ongoing personal development through training and coaching.
- The ability to maintain excellent attendance and adherence to assigned work schedules.
- The ability to type 40+ words per minute
- Must pass state, federal and criminal background check
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
As part of our hiring process you will be required to complete the following steps:
- Completion of a Technical/Customer Service Assessment
- Typing Test (40 wpm minimum)
- Interview with a Hiring Manager
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application