February 16, 2018
Customer Experience Specialist – (MEO-592)
What you’ll be doing:
As a CX Specialist within our Club/League and Tournaments department, you’ll be on the front lines interacting with our fastest growing customer segment.
Here’s a quick look at your typical day:
- Deliver exceptional and timely customer support through a high volume of chats and emails, using multiple support systems and tools.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow issues through to solve root problems.
- Provide detail on problems or bugs for the Product Development Team.
- Act as subject matter expert for both external customers and other internal departments.
- Identifying ideas for being more efficient and more effective for our customers.
- Partner with our Client Success and Sales organization to identify opportunities to cross- and up-sell.
- Share feedback, suggestions, and concerns from our customers with the Leadership team.
- Test newest features before they go live to our customers.
- Maintain high level of KPIs.
Skills and attributes we’d like you to have
- Infinite patience and willingness to answer seemingly simple questions with a friendly, cheerful attitude
- Strong shoulders, open ears and an open mind
- Not afraid to dig into a problem and find that one extra space in cell 7934 of the import file or help reorganize files for the 873rd time
- Can think outside the box and come up with solutions, strategies and suggestions for organizing clubs, leagues and tournaments in a wide variety of sports and groups
- Loves to multi-task and has no problem being pulled in several different directions at once
- Can identify a customer need and match it to an available product or document the need for a future product
- Loves being a teacher and a student, and never tires of learning something new
- Looks at every interaction and thinks how can I do/be better
- Gets excited by a challenge and strives to give their best every time
- Can think and work independently but views their team as family
- Loves a good puzzle and working to figure out the best solution
You’ll definitely need:
- Customer service experience – software, service, retail
- High volume software support experience via chat, email, or phone
- A true desire to help people
- Experience with problem-solving and complex troubleshooting
- Ability to write clearly and to give detailed written instructions
- Ability to quickly learn new application features
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work a flexible schedule – this position will require work during the week and on weekends
- MS Office (basic Excel/Word/PP) experience
- Intermediate knowledge with common browsers: Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari (ie. deleting cookies, clearing cache, etc..)
- Experience supporting customers in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment
- A love of Meerkats
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application