Driven to turn owners into passionate advocates of the brand, our team makes each experience rewarding. It requires in-depth knowledge and genuine passion for the companies technology. So we never miss an opportunity to talk about the company’s latest machines – and frequently sell products as well as solve problems. From letters and emails, to calls, online and social media, our team is constantly evolving to give better service.
- Review and enthusiastically respond to customer concerns via email within 3-hours of receiving
- Conduct research to determine the best solution that fully resolves a customer’s concerns, and capture customer data and input it into CRM
- Identify sales opportunities and drive revenue – situations where a customer may benefit from a new product and an upgrade in technology
- Use concise and specific language that upholds the company brand and resolves customer concerns expeditiously
- Identify and capture sales opportunities to drive revenue and achieve conversion rates
- Conduct real-time research to determine the best solution for the customer – this requires immediate responses and quick thinking
- Passionately manage proactive and reactive messages initiated to address needs of customers
- Responsible for resolving a plethora of customer issues including sales, check out support, technical trouble-shooting, and service requests
SOCIAL MEDIA MONITORING, WEBSITE QUALITY ASSURANCE AND PROJECT SUPPORT
- Monitor targeted social media websites for actionable content from consumers and report these opportunities to the Associate Online Customer Service Manager
- Report any and all trends found while monitoring targeted and non-targeted social media and other websites
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly user review program reports
- Provide website quality assurance testing support of the US website before, during and after the implementation of updates for errors in product pricing, availability and/or overall functionality.
FULFILL OTHER DUTIES AS REQUIRED
- Relish opportunities to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of this role
- Fix things that you can see need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions
- Special projects as needed
Experience and Education
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer service position, call center experience preferred
- 1+ years of experience in an online customer support role required
- Experience with social media websites (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo Answers, YouTube, etc.)
- Experience working in a major ecommerce customer support environment preferred
- Experience working with a CRM program for a consumer brand preferred
- Experience with Quality Assurance testing of a major ecommerce website preferred
- Ability to understand the company’s brand and uphold its integrity.
- Strong/advanced written and oral communication skills required and must be demonstrated
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook preferred
- Ability to type 50 wpm
- Dependable, professional, enthusiastic and flexible
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Knowing when to work independently and when to ask for help Evening and weekend hours required
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a current client of Employment Options and do not know who your assigned job counselor is, please contact Flora at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your assigned counselor.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application