We are currently looking for bold and tenacious Product Sales Specialists to provide a premium customer service experience by responding to inbound phone contacts to educate customers on our products and be their personal guide to choosing technology that fits their needs while supporting one of the largest technology companies in the world.
At this company we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high-quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do!
- A high energy, positive individual who takes ownership of customer interactions with a dedication to providing the right solutions for their product needs
- Exceeding customer expectations by providing a high level of world class customer service to a diverse range of customers
- Strong customer-service orientation with the ability to exhibit courteous telephone etiquette, empathy, patience and professionalism
- Navigate and manage multiple programs and applications running simultaneously
What we are looking for:
- 1 – 2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Keyboarding skills at a minimum of 25 wpm
- Strong problem solving, analytical and data entry skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include varying shifts, weekends and/or holidays
- Ability to listen effectively, use probing skills to obtain relevant information, and establish rapport quickly with customers
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as functioning as a member of our virtual team
- A strong candidate will be computer/Internet savvy, comfortable operating in several applications simultaneously
- Strong desire to excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Some projects consist of sharing product knowledge and completing conversions
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application