This company makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing last-minute rates on your mobile device, for tonight, tomorrow and next week. As we continue to rapidly grow around the world, we are looking for experience-driven agents to provide the next level customer experience within our CX Chat platform. The ideal candidate will have a wicked sense of humor, impeccable writing skills and a problem-solving mindset to work with our discerning guests. We are building the world’s best hotel booking apps, and you will play a key role in a company that is recognized for superior customer service and is fast becoming a household brand in travel.
This is a remote work-from-home position, but you must reside in Texas, Florida, Oregon, or Tennessee.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide lighting fast, best in class customer support through a high volume chat channel
- Triage and prioritize a variety of cases with razor-sharp focus in our custom backend tool
- Accurately tag conversation topics and issue types and ensure proper record keeping
- Delegate appropriate tasks to our supporting team and work with them to deliver excellent results
- Answer general questions about the app and assist customers with using this company
- Resolve real-time complaints and booking issues– responsible for maintaining the high quality support that HT is known for
- Make outbound calls to hotel partners to resolve customer issues and requests, while simultaneously responding to customer chat conversations
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- A track record (1+ year) of delivering exceptional service at a customer-oriented business
- Hospitable in nature and an eager solution-creator who’s no stranger to hospitality, live chat, or concierge type work (6+ months)
- You ADORE working with the public and all types of people … and can do it with ease and grace! Your friendly and vivacious personality shines through, especially in your written communications.
- Computer savvy and proficiency with iPhone and Android devices
- Ability to multitask on a regular basis, handling multiple requests and communications at once
- A natural at efficient and straightforward communication in a non-scripted, high-touch service environment
- Superb written communication skills as well as efficient, diplomatic and friendly phone manner
- Intuitive ability to manage and prioritize cases based on a variety of dynamic conditions
- Demonstrated experience owning customer issues and following them until the customer is happy
- Comfortable being empowered to make decisions; demonstrated sensibility and understanding of the financial implications of those decisions.
- Availability for a wide variety of shifts in an industry that is 24/7/365 (including early mornings, overnights, and weekends)
- Availability to provide additional hours on holidays and other occasions when business requires it
- Availability of a stable high-speed internet connection and a quiet workspace at home
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a current client of Employment Options and do not know who your assigned job counselor is, please contact Flora at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your assigned counselor.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application