- Work At Home
- All states except NH, RI, OR, and VT
- This position has been filled
Enjoy working from the comfort of your home office!
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy helping people during stressful times
- You thrive in a fast paced virtual environment with a focus on quality and attention to detail
- You are enthusiastic and empathetic and love creating an enjoyable experience
- You live for a challenge, are goal oriented, be willing to learn different systems, and easily navigate between multiple screens
- You communicate efficiently through Instant Messenger
- You can work independently delivering practical solutions and you thrive in a collaborative team environment
- You have the perfect home-office free of distractions and background noise
- You like U.S. geography and finding different locations on the map
- You are willing to commit to our successful 4 week remote training
This is a moonlighter position, must be available to work at least 32 + hours a week. Ideal candidates will have an open availablity.
(32 hour availability does not mean you will work 32 hours a week)
- Experience in Windows-based computer programs with excellent navigational skills is preferred
- At least 6 months of customer service experience is preferred
- Must be motivated with strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- No selling required.
The competition for this role is fierce, 100% commitment during training is required for a successful career with this company.
- Paid 4 week training from home
This is a work at home position that requires a quiet, private, work area, and an individual who is self-motivated and able to work independently.
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a current client of Employment Options and do not know who your assigned job counselor is, please contact Flora at email@example.com to get your assigned counselor.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application