May 12, 2016
Order Puller – (MEO-566G) **on-site**
Location: Atlanta, GA
This company’s commitment to excellence has taken it from a simplistic garage operation in 1969, to its current 560,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facilities servicing 6 product divisions and over 7,000 individual products.
- Marine Products
- Manufacturing Housing
- Roofing Products
- OEM Trailers
- Cable Products
- Industrial Laser Solutions
- Torsion Axles
- Job Title: Order Puller
- Shift: Mon.-Thurs. 8:00am – 6:30pm
- Experience Required: Stand Up and Sit Down Forklift operation. Previous order pulling using RF scanning gun.
- Job Duties: Accurately pull and process orders for freight shipment. (using pack list to pull, shrink wrap and load customer order onto truck for shipment)
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application