Part-time and Full-time positions available.
This is the job for you if:
- You are an experienced gamer and/or have a background in gaming technical support
- You know how to deliver great customer service
- You are an early adopter: the first of your friends to buy the latest gaming platform
- You are the “Go-To” person who helps others get the most out of their systems
- You are technically savvy and understand Routers/Streaming Video/Web Applications
If this describes you down to your core, then we want you on our team!
We’ll give you the opportunity to showcase your superior customer support and troubleshooting skills, while developing your expertise in all aspects of the gaming platform. We’re looking for dynamic, outside-the-box thinkers with the individual initiative to do everything possible to ensure that every customer is satisfied.
As a Work at Home Gaming Support & Service Representative, you will be answering inbound calls to provide exceptional customer service to consumers. In this role, you also provide technical support by answering inquiries, solving problems, and troubleshooting issues using call flows, knowledge bases, and published materials.
We’re looking for talented, dedicated professionals from diverse backgrounds and cultures with a genuine interest in technology to provide outstanding customer service to our major gaming system’s user community.
What we need from you:
- Passion for the customer and the customer’s experience
- Ability to recognize and respond to customer needs and demonstrate sincere commitment to resolving those needs
- Discipline and independence to work remotely from home
- Familiarity with social networking (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Ability to maintain productivity standards and meet agreed-upon objectives
- A demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, with a strong aptitude to adjust to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills to analyze, interpret, and address customer needs
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, including offline or special project work
- Basic experience using Microsoft Office suite
- A minimum of one year of customer service experience, preferably in a contact center environment
- Minimum keyboard skills of 30 WPM (verified with typing test during application process)
- High School Diploma/GED
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer needs and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information if you become our Ticket to Work client.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application