As a Product Analyst, you will be responsible for managing, documenting, and tracking Customer Support inquires and questions along with updates/changes to current customer solutions as a component of our implementation process. This role will engage with customers and internal technical, implementation and consulting resources to ensure seamless migration/integration into our application(s). Additionally, you will track to deadline-driven deliverables and ensure customer expectations and satisfaction are met and exceeded while providing input to estimations and scoping requests as needed.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
In This Role You Will:
- Manage, document, and track customer questions and inquires based on customer feedback.
- Research and resolve customer issues through to completion with resources at all levels.
- Partner with our implementation specialists, consultants and other technical specialists to deliver outstanding customer results.
- Conduct customer meetings to ensure proper configuration of software to meet business needs.
- Perform quality tests to confirm data integration success.
- Analyze, develop and maintain integration processes, procedures and requirements
- Drive projects that improve project-related processes and our customer’s experience.
- Provide technical assistance to customers implementing our solutions; participate in customer design and process reviews and assist customers with data mapping transformations.
- Update customer data per contracted agreement.
- Write code samples, tutorials, and content as needed.
- Scope work orders and/or work requests and provide professionally written Statement of Work language.
- Perform job responsibilities in a deadline-driven methodology, with time tracking and management of customer projects as needed and guided by our project principles.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, CIS or a related degree.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience successfully helping enterprise customers implementing integration services and solutions in a large scale SOA architecture environment.
- Experience importing and extracting data from relational databases and performing complex data mapping transformations; direct experience with SQL and SSIS is required.
- Salesforce experience is preferred.
- Experience with XML, LDAP / Active Directory, SAML, SFTP, IIS, and Windows Server desired.
- A passion for providing a great customer experience.
- A proven ability to translate customer requirements into technical specifications.
- Experience working directly with customers (required).
- Excellent troubleshooting, scope estimation, analytical and prioritization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as a commitment to collaborate with people.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to “Service with Excellence”
- This company is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
- If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application