This company is part of the family of innovative brands. We get to work with customers like Facebook, Salesforce, and Disney and help them create beautiful digital experiences. We are scaling fast and our team is helping drive some of the most exciting programs across VIP. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage marketing team where your impact will be significant. We hope you can join us at this exciting stage of company growth!
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst to operationalize our data, using objective insights to solve problems, and measure the impact and success of marketing initiatives. This role will report into our Head of Marketing Operations, and work closely with Growth Marketing, Business Development, Marketing Operations, Sales and Finance teams.
This person will need to act as a strategist and individual contributor to maximize impact as follows:
- Improve marketing analytics through data management and enablement
- Optimize tracking capabilities to deliver a best in class reporting experience
- Evaluate marketing effectiveness and contribute to forecasting growth
We offer flexible work arrangements allowing our team members to work when and where they feel best. For this role, we’re prioritizing applicants with deep experience in the North American market.
Primary Responsibilities include:
Driving Top-of-Funnel Analytics & Performance
- Maintain a seamless internal workflow to pass marketing qualified accounts to the sales team; work closely with sales operations to provide automatic notification systems for effective and efficient sales outreach on inbound leads.
- Deftly aggregate data across multiple sources, expertly deliver insights, and partner with a diverse set of teams to improve overall marketing program performance across email marketing, organic search, paid search, social media, and events.
- Build real-time dashboards and generate compelling insights around marketing campaign effectiveness (i.e., analyze attribution, channel effectiveness, lead conversion).
Owning Data Management
- Maintain and optimize framework for collecting, managing, and cleaning all relevant data for marketing analysis and performance reports.
- Partner closely with sales and marketing operations to ensure data consistency and integrity across sources .
- Ensure all marketing touchpoints and associated data are collected and tracked in Salesforce throughout the customer buying cycle.
- Work with technical teams to identify customer needs and develop reporting requirements for BI dashboards.
Influencing Marketing Strategy
- Work closely with the sales team to develop, execute, and report on a cohesive top of funnel & ABM strategy.
- Drive A/B testing – specifically, setup, measurement, and management of marketing experiments.
- Assist VP of Marketing with quarterly/monthly business reporting, strategic planning, forecasting, target setting, and OKR management.
Requirements: Deep expertise in the following areas will be essential for success in this role: 5 + years of ever-increasing responsibility in Marketing Operations, Revenue Operations, Business Operations, or Strategy within a B2B SaaS company.
Exceptional analysis skills: You know what questions to ask, what the data says, and what actions we can take based upon the results. You are a power user of Excel and have dabbled in BI tools or SQL.
Marketing Technologies: Has 5+ years of experience with CRM (Salesforce), marketing automation (Pardot/Marketo), and website tracking (Google Analytics) systems.
Sales and Marketing Funnels: Possess a deep understanding of the end-to-end marketing mechanics including campaign creation (email/web/social), lead generation, lead scoring, qualification, distribution, and conversion including closed-loop reporting.
Analytical Capabilities: Master at analyzing data sets including segmentation and data augmentation from 3rd party tools and online sources and continuously optimize and guide the team to make improvements.
Communication: Ability to synthesize and explain technical concepts in easy-to-understand ways with excellent written, oral, and illustrative skills.
Project Management: Can ship cross-functional initiatives with a high standard of communication, collaboration, and impact.
Nice to have: Experience building or supporting sites powered by the company.
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application
To apply for this job please visit www.myemploymentoptions.com.