What you will do!
Under the supervision of professional staff you will provide physical care, behavioral management, infection control and security activities. In addition, you will participate in the basic care and treatment of, and provide escort service for patients and contribute to the general therapeutic atmosphere of the work unit.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a workplace that balances productivity with enjoyment; promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, dedication, and enthusiasm. You will collaborate in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year plus pension and retirement plans. If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, then this company is the place for you.
What we are looking for:
- Eighteen (18) months of experience providing direct patient/client care or training in a related field of human services (i.e., providing assistance to individuals or groups with issues such as substance abuse, mental and physical disabilities or youth offenders); OR
- A current Oregon Certified Nursing Assistant license; OR
- An Associates Degree in a related human services field
- Experience with adults/elderly patients in psychiatric setting preferred
- Experience in creating and maintaining a work environment that is respectful and accepting of diversity among team members and the people we serve
Note: Experience is defined as “working with mentally, emotionally, behaviorally, or physically impaired clients.”
Preference may be given to applicants with a current, unencumbered Oregon Certified Nursing Assistant license.
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application