This company is looking to select a part-time, remote Executive Administrative Assistant who will provide the highest level of customer service and task management to our clients. Do you just love organizing your life and helping others organize theirs? Are you looking for a job where you can do professional, meaningful work from home? Would you like to further your career with a rapidly growing company? If so, please read on!
This is a remote position that will lead to at least 30 hrs. per week, and that offers a flexible schedule of Monday-Friday during normal business hours. Our Executive Administrative Assistant earns a competitive wage of $12/hr. during the initial training period and then pay increases to $18/hr. after training.
There are only two states we are NOT hiring in: California and New York. If you are living in any of the other states, please apply today!
Founded 2007 with the mission to help reshape the culture of the traditional workforce by providing professional flexible employment for her team while also providing entrepreneurs with strategic workforce options to help them grow more efficiently and effectively. This company is a strategic and proactive administrative support system with a team that shares our core values and lives them out each day in our work. You know we are good at what we do when we have been named as a Forbes Top 50 Remote Employer. When you work with us, we provide you the bandwidth to develop professionally while working with a lively and connected remote community.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
As the Executive Administrative Assistant, you are the backbone of our company! You support our clients and perform a variety of day-to-day administrative and strategic tasks to keep everything flowing and organized.
You get to spend your time working remotely from the comfort of your home office. You use software to monitor appointments and engagements, including inbox/calendar management, travel schedules, and monthly metrics. Attending meetings and participating in our collaborative community ensures you have the tools you need to support your clients, and a team of thoughtful team-mates to work with. You are efficient and excellent at managing multiple clients, projects, and deadlines. You will be successful in this role if you have amazing follow through, are professional, and delight in providing excellent service to your clients.
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Technically savvy
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe, G-Suite, Gmail, and Google Calendar
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- A Resident of: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington, or Puerto Rico.
- Ability to complete remote work efficiently and effectively and have daytime flexibility.
Required Equipment and capabilities
- Desktop computer or laptop (no tablets or notebooks)
- Minimum 1.0 GHz dual-core processor
- Minimum 8 GB RAM
- Webcam for audio and camera and or headset
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application