If you are a high motivated and tenacious individual looking to break into B2B business and sales development, we have a great opportunity for you! We have an opening on our marketing team that is a great first step into more advanced B2B functions such as Marketing, Implementation, Sales, or Client Services. In this role you will be utilizing the company’s database to generate qualified sales opportunities for our Account Executive Team. You will develop deep knowledge of the compliance industry as well as build skills to demonstrate persistence, increase ability to overcome obstacles and achieve assigned goals.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Acquire/generate qualified business leads
- Cold call, engage with and develop prospects to be closed by Sales team
- Document, track and monitor all leads and activities in Salesforce.com
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeable with decision makers such as VPs, Directors and C-suite personnel
- Acquire in depth knowledge of our full range of services and convey that knowledge to potential clients, adhering to company messaging and positioning
- Nurture longer term prospects
- Conduct territory development best practices with email, phone, and chat using sales enablement tools to connect with new prospects and current clients
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not required
- A tenacious worth ethic with a desire to have a career in sales
- Energy and passion and are process oriented yet creative
- The desire to meet and exceed quota on a monthly basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous sales, telemarketing, or lead generation is a plus but not required
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- The temperament of a self-starter that is highly motivated and self-driven
- The ability to maintain a high call rate and to assess prospect’s “fit”
- This company is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
- If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application