We currently hiring for Inbound Customer Service Representatives. Placement of hired candidates will be determined according to the candidate’s overall qualifications and fit for the job as well as business requirements and staffing needs. We want our reps to start in the best position where they will succeed. This position requires your ability to work a fixed schedule of 40 hours a week. We are hiring individuals who can work from MONDAY – THURSDAY 9AM – 6PM EST; FRIDAY 9AM – 5PM EST or MONDAY – THURSDAY 11AM – 8PM; FRIDAY 12PM – 8PM. This is a work from home position.
What does the position entail?
Representatives in this position will process inbound calls for job applicants and walk the applicant through completing the final step in the application process to begin working immediately.
To be a great fit for the job, you must also meet these requirements:
- Have strong listening skills, professional telephone manner and ability to deal tactfully with callers in a fast-paced call center environment
- Comfortable with and driven to meet and exceed goals and metrics as it relates to performance and quality of work
- Receptive to and quick to implement constructive feedback and a strong desire to continuously improve
- Able to multi-task: talking on the phone while on the computer for long periods of time
- Have above average computer and typing skills; 35 WPM minimum keyboarding required
- A team player that works well with your coworkers and enjoys helping people succeed
- Able to commit to a full-time work schedule
- Previous interviewing and scheduling experience, strongly preferred
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application