July 4, 2015
APS Summary Insurance Underwriter – (MEO-555A)
We hire in 46 of the United States. We do not hire in Alaska, California, Hawaii or Washington D.C. for Work From Home.
- Minimum 2 years home office (Health, Life, DI) underwriting experience including medical records review and summarization
- Proven ability to work in a virtual office setting
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office products
- Well versed in internet applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to work with multiple systems
- Undergraduate degree and/or equivalent professional work experience
- Completion of insurance related coursework and/or accreditations
- Highest level of integrity
- Commitment to excellence
- Detail oriented
- Work independently
- Proven track record of critical thinking capabilities
- Commitment to excellence while maintaining required productivity levels
- Ability to think “outside the box” and determine areas of process improvements
- Focused on continued education and professional growth
- Team player and detail oriented
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted online using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.