Does not hire in the following States: AK, CA, HI, MA, MT, NM, OH, VT, WV
Training Starts 12/30/14
Training ends 1/18/15
Training pay States minimum wage
Production Pay $9.00
Shift M T W Th F 07:00 AM-04:00 PM mountain time
As the Medical Billing Specialist you will become an expert in a customers account. You will be delivering solutions to hospital-based physicians and physician practices. As the Medical Billing Specialist you will process correspondence for the customer and physician for a viable solution. Experience in medical billing and coding will be the key to being successful on this program. This position requires strong computer skills and customer service skills; as well as the ability to navigate through multiple systems to research information. The Medical Billing Specialist is expected to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information at all times, so multi-tasking is a must. Applicants without strong computer skills will not be considered. Primary Responsibilities ·Answer phone promptly and correctly ·Posting payments and adjustments on the customer’s account. ·Entering patients insurance and personal information accurately. ·Researching and appealing denied claims ·Researching accounts receivables and credit balances. ·Reviewing and coding charges ·Speak clearly and concisely in all communications, ensuring complete and accurate information is given
- Ability to handle a high volume of inbound calls at a rapid pace while maintaining effective/professional call handling
- Use strong communication skills to deal with customers in a confident manner.
- Active listening and attention to detail with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Applicants must possess a SUPERIOR work ethic and attendance required for business staffing needs
Outgoing, positive, persuasive, confident and goal-oriented attitude towards superior customer service
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our pre-qualify form: http://myemploymentoptions.