Reservation Agent (MEO-500)
States Hiring In: Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Missouri, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New York,
Job Details: Part-time/Seasonal – Until September. Possible opportunity for regular (12 month) part-time status. Must work at least 32 hours a week including week-ends.
Job Description: Answering in-bound calls. Entering travel reservation requests. No out-bound calling or sales/commission requirements.
Minimum Requirements: Ability to communicate remotely by phone, email & instant messaging (IM). Solid computer skills including Internet knowledge, Microsoft Word & Excel. Must be organized. Self motivated. Type at least 20 to 30 wpm.
– Computer (PC).
– High speed Internet service. (No Wireless)
– 512 of physical memory.
– Processor speed exceeding 2.2 GHz.
– Microsoft Word/Excel.
– Updated Anti-Virus Package
– Company reserves the right to verify that your PC meets or exceeds these requirements.
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer needs and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information if you become our Ticket to Work client.
–To APPLY and read more about our free services, please visit our Job Seekers Page; then Submit Option #1 or #2.